Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair Los Angeles!

The crafty event of the year is upon us. I'll be there (booth 106!), will you?

Fun in the sun for every-one     
I can't wait to share what I've been busy with for the last 6 months. Here's a sneak peak:





I'll have LOTS of handmade stuff-- hats (to the maxx), scarves, jewelry, headbands, barrettes, octopus and squid (for starters) and will also have copies of my patterns for sale. I will also take custom orders for holiday gifts to be shipped after the fair. Get creative! I love a challenge.


If you've never been to a Renegade Craft Fair before, you are in for a wonderful surprise. Free admission, killer food, activities, tons of amazing art and crafts (the best gifts EVER)... Walking around last year I could find at least one thing to covet in almost every single booth. They really bring in the best creative indie-craft artists around.

July 28th-29th in downtown Los Angeles (although the grounds don't really feel like they're in the middle of the city- it's a nice big greenspace).

Click here for more info, including driving directions. I hope to see you there!

No comments: