Well, Episode 12, the Season 1 finale, is here!
Heidi takes the spotlight to share our favorite segments from our first season, including the knitted film, math and science crafting/hyperbolic crochet (my fave), and talkin' indie publishing. We all also picked our favorite Can't Wait To Cast On project... patterns from Kieran Foley, Courtney Spainhower, and Susanne Sommer.
|My favorite from Season 1 -- Atlas by Kieran Foley|
We're so excited to get started on Season 2! Yes, we will definitely be back for a second season!
What do you want to see the YarnTalk gals do for Season 2?
- Should we visit a fiber farm?
- Should we spotlight spinning or dying yarns?
- Would you watch us in a house? With a mouse?
- Would you like to see a particular person interviewed?
- Should YarnTalk have its own instagram, twitter etc. account?
We'd love your ideas. Leave me a comment here, or on yarntalkshow.com under episode 12.
YarnTalk! Talkin' bout YARN.