Stefanie has generously offered up some of her beautiful handspun yarn as incentives for our Kickstarter! Check them out below. Can you believe it?? They're so gorgeous.
Handspun 1, Pink and Blue/Gold - 288g:
- One skein of Chunky weight Blue/Gold: 75% BFL + Organic Polwarth + 25% Mulberry Silk, 128 yards, opposing ply (kinky texture!)
- One skein of Aran weight Pinks/Mauves: Mystery fiber, super soft and lovely, 95 yards.
- Both are so gorgeous it hurts
Handspun 2, Natural and Natural/Red/White Marl - 238g:
- One skein of Chunky weight Natural: 100% Romney, 106 yards.
- One skein of Aran weight Natural/Reds/Whites: 50% Jacob, 50% mixed fiber, 95 yards
- Beautiful and rustic
Handspun 3, Super soft merino Gray and Green - 180g
- One skein of Aran Weight Green 100% Merino, 100 yards
- One skein of Aran Weight Gray 100% Merino, 95 yards
- These are begging to be used together in a magical project
Handspun 4, Big Blue - 210 g
- One big skein of Worsted weight Louet Northern Lights multi blues, 258 yards.
- Striking, and could definitely work for a more masculine project
Also donated by Stefanie, although not handspun:
A beautiful Erin Lane drawstring project bag with goodies (350g of yarn):
- One skein of heavenly soft KnitPicks Diadem Fingering (50% Alpaca 50% Mulberry Silk) in "Diamond" (white)
- One skein Cascade Heritage sock yarn in 5642 (red)
- One skein Cascade Heritage sock yarn in 5638 (brown)
- One ball of Knitcircus Yarns Greatest of Ease gradient in color: Chocolate + flowers dip dye
- Chic-a Gadget tray with snaps
- Erin Lane drawstring project bag in abstract red/white/black flower print
If you've already pledged to our Kickstarter and you want something you see above, never fear! I am happy to bundle together whichever prizes you'd like.
Email me (rubysubmarine at gmail) or tweet me (@rubysubmarine). Let's get this thing funded so you can receive all the goodies!