Monday, August 24, 2015

Hand Painted Work+Shelter Bags

Another future Great Northern kickstarter reward: Organic Cotton bags from Work+Shelter that I painted with our logo. I love how they turned out.



Because I used slightly watered-down paint for the black triangle, there was an element of chaos in some of the lines, which I actually really like.




The bags are about 12" wide, and not only support our kickstarter, but the wonderful work of the women at Work+Shelter.


If you'd like to reserve a bag, please holler at me! Reserving a bag means that you pledge to donate to the kickstarter once it launches on September 9th (within the first week, or I will have to release it).

If you're in the Chicago area, you can see them in person and pick the one you'd like the most!


No comments: